Whitewater Kayaking in Ecuador
Don, Darcy and Liam are back in Ecuador! After a three-year hiatus, the dream team is back in charge of Small World Adventures. SWA has been guiding trips in Ecuador since 1993 and as the “new” owners, we are excited to carry on the tradition that we started with Ecuador whitewater pioneer Larry Vermeeren. Come join us on our reunion tour of Ecuador 2016/2017!
Why Paddle with Small World Adventures?
- We have the most experienced guides in Ecuador
- Exclusive riverside lodge, Cabañas Tres Rios, on the banks of the Quijos River
- Deluxe food, lodging and transportation
- Riverside hot tub
- Over 50 modern kayaks to choose from
- 7 days of paddling in Ecuador’s Amazon Basin with only 1 week off from work
- Class II through V
- November to March
- We wrote the Kayaker’s Guide to Ecuador
If you’re lucky, you can also paddle with Larry Vermeeren. SWA founder, guide, badass and ambassador-at-large