Variety is the one word that describes Ecuador's kayaking the best, and we are here to accommodate you on each type of river you want to paddle. If you want to go creeking, we'll give you a creek boat, if you want to practice your cartwheels, we'll give you a playboat--you get the idea. Kayak rental is included in the price of your trip, and the boats are reserved on a first come first serve basis (a deposit is required to reserve your kayak). So, check out the list below and get your reservation in today.
- WAVE SPORT: Recon 83, Habitat 74, Diesel 65, Diesel 60, Diesel 70, Diesel 80, Project 45, Project 62, Fuse 56, ZG 54, EZG 50, T-4
- DAGGER: Nomad 8.1, Nomad 8.5, Kingpin 6.3
- PYRANHA: Shiva (small), Shiva (medium), Burn (small), Burn (medium) 2009, Burn (medium) 2012, Burn (large), Ammo (large)
- LIQUID LOGIC: Stomper 80, Stomper 90, Jefe Chico, Jefe, Jefe Grande, Remix 59, Remix 69, Lil Joe
- JACKSON KAYAKS: Zen 55, SuperHero, 2011 SuperHero, Hero, Villain, Villain S, 4Fun, AllStar, SuperStar, 2010 SuperStar, Side Kick
- BLISS-STICK KAYAKS: Scud
We have more than 1 of many of our models of kayaks, so if you and a friend want the same boat, just ask us, we might have 2.
*The stared boats are models we PLAN to bring down to Ecuador this season. We add new kayaks to our fleet each season, so your favorite boat is not on this list, let us know and we will see what we can do.